Traser P96 Outdoor Pioneer Tritium Chronograph with Tritium Illuminated Date 102912
Traser Watches by renowned Swiss watchmakers H3 mb-microtec continue to be the innovative leaders in Tritium Technology. The tiny self powered tritium lights, called "Trigalights" by H3 mb-microtec, are being used in the new Traser P96 Outdoor Pioneer Chronograph to illuminated the Date Window IN ADDITION TO the Tritium Hands, and Tritium Numeral Markers and Tritium Bezel Marker! The Outdoor Pioneer Chronograph sets a whole new standard for Tritium Watches, proving once again that Traser is the world leader in Tritium Technology.
Take a look at the night picture close-up on this page. You can see the Tritium date along with the other hands and numbers.
The Outdoor Pioneer is a full featured 12 hour chronograph with both a 30 minute subdial and a 12 hour subdial. There is a continuous sweep second subdial at the 3 o'clock position.
The P96 Outdoor Pioneer is water resistant tested to 200 meters (660 feet) below sea level and it features Traser's silicone dive strap that's perfect for any sport or work activity. The tough fiberglass reinforced polyester case is lightweight and strong. It has the all new K1 hardened mineral glass crystal that is extremely scratch resistant.
- Traser 102912
- SWISS MADE
- Movement Caliber: Ronda 5030.D Quartz (Battery Powered)
- Full Tritium Illumination
- Tritium Illuminated Date Window
- Illumination: 1-11 green, 12 orange, H/M/SE hand green, bezel green, date green
- Black Dial
- Glass fiber reinforced polymer case
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- K1 Mineral Crystal
- 200 Meter Water Resistance
- Diameter 44 millimeters (47 millimeters with crown and pushers)
- Thickness: 14.3 millimeters
- Weight 77 grams
- Lug Width: 22 millimeters
We Also Recommend
Armourlite Professional Series All Steel Tritium Watch with Shatterproof Crystal AL1401