Men's Diamond and Gold Coin Ring featuring a Genuine USA 1861 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle
Over 1/2 carat of Diamonds TOTAL WEIGHT
Men's Gold Coin and Diamond Ring
1861 Gold Qurater Eagle United States Coin
Wear a Piece of History
Gem of the Day is pleased to offer a large, heavy and impressive men's diamond coin ring designed by the Gemday Design Studio. With the price of gold now over $1,500.00 per ounce, interest in gold coins and gold coin jewelry has never been higher. Many people now invest in gold coins. One of the most prized authentic gold coins is the USA Gold Quarter Eagle, originally legal tender worth $2.50, a substantial amount of monet back in 1861.
The 1861 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle was 90% pure gold and weighs (on average) 0.1209 troy ounce.
The body of the ring itself is cast in 10 karat yellow gold because of it's strength, durability and beauty. The ring is high polished to a mirror finish. The coin is protected by being set down into the ring and the diamonds are channel set into a groove around the coin. Both the coin and the diamonds are protected against damage or loss by being set down into the ring rather than set on top of the mounting. The channel holding the diamonds is white gold and rhodium to show off the brilliant round diamonds.
FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN INVESTING IN OUR COIN RING:
- 34 to 35 Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds (each ring may vary slightly)
- Diamonds are Channel Set into the Ring
- Over 1/2 carat total diamond weight
- COLOR: G-H (Near colorless)
- CLARITY: SI-1 (Free from any visible flaws or inclusions)
- 10 karat Yellow Gold
- Rhodium and 10k Gold White Frame to Set Diamonds and Coin
- WEIGHT: Approximately 16 grams (varies by finger size)
- Genuine U.S.A. Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle, year date 1861
- Grade AU (Almost Uncirculated)
- Face Value was $2.50
- Average Weight: 3.76 grams (will vary slightly by coin)
- Each Ring is Custom Made and Coin Dates or Qualities May Vary. You can discuss coin options by calling 1 (888) 243-6329
- Ring will be Custom Made to your Exact Finger Size
- This Ring Design can be made to hold other sizes and denominations of coins. We can also use your coin to make this ring.
- We can also make this ring in 14k gold, 18k gold or platinum if you desire.
- Prices will vary depending on your choices.
- Call TOLL FREE 1 (888) 243-6329 to discuss any customization you might desire.
We Also Recommend
Men's Kentucky Cluster Diamond Ring, 1 carat of Diamonds total weight
Men's Diamond President's Ring, 1 carat of Diamonds total weight
Men's Diamond and Gold Coin Ring featuring the 1/10th ounce USA Walking Liberty Coin