Citizen Promaster TOUGH Chronograph with Black Duralast Finish and Camouflage Strap, CA0727-12E
Test the extremes with the CITIZEN Promaster TOUGH Chronograph with features that include 2/24-hour time, shock resistance and anti-magnetism.
But the hallmark of the watch is the incredible black ion-plated stainless steel case with CITIZEN's proprietary Duratect surface hardening coating which is anti-rust, scratch resistance, hypo-allergenic and 5 times harder than stainless steel.
Other features include camo patterned ballistic nylon and polyurethane strap, black dial, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, super LumiNova hands and markers and ability to function in extreme temperatures. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery.
CITIZEN PROMASTER TOUGH CHRONOGRAPH:
- Model: CA0727-12E
- Movement Caliber B612.
- Eco Drive Technology: Never Needs a Battery
- Powered by Light, Any Light
- 6 month Power Reserve When Fully Charged
- Anti Magnetic Movement
- Shock Resistant
- 12/24 Hour Subdial
- Chronograph (Stopwatch)
- 1/5th Second
- 60 MInute Subdial
- Continuous Sweep Second Subdial
- Stainless Steel Case
- Black IP Coated Duralast Finish
- 5 Times Harder than Stainless Steel
- Scratch Resistant
- Rust Resistant
- Anti-Reflective Coated Sapphire Crystal (Nearly scratchproof)
- Water Resistant to 200 meters (660 feet) Suitable for Diving
- Camouflage Nylon Ballistic Strap
- Diameter: 44 millimeters (46 millimeters with setting crown and pushers)
- Thickness: 15 millimeters
* LumiNova® is a registered trademark of NEMOTO & CO.,LTD.
We Also Recommend