Charles-Hubert Paris Skeleton Pocket Watch, Tritium Illumination, with Closing Covers, XWA5561
Charles-Hubert Paris See Through Skeleton Pocket Watch
With Amazing TRITIUM Nighttime Illumination
Can Also Be Used as A Bedside Clock
Charles Hubert-Paris has combined the beautiful old world technology of the hand wound mechanical pocket watch with the ultimate self powered new illumination technology of Tritium to create a visual pocket watch masterpiece!
The jeweled movement is a cut-away design skeleton watch with open windows on both the front and back of the watch. Of course both sides are protected by closing covers when the watch is being carried in your pocket or vest. The watch can sit with both sides open on your desk or bedside table to show of the beauty of this watch and allow easy nighttime visibility.
The tritium illumination is the ultra bright T100 strength for perfect nighttime viewing.
- Charles-Hubert Paris Model TW1001, XWA5561
- Stainless Steel Case
- Hand Wound Jeweled Mechanical Movement
- Both the Front and Back Covers Open for See-thru Viewing
- Shatter Resistant Acrylic Crystals on both front and back
- Push Button Case Opening
- T100 Tritium Illumination
- Green Tritium on Number Markers 1 thru 11
- Green Tritium on the Hour and Minute Hands
- Orange Tritium on the 12 o'clock marker
- Case Diameter 54 millimeters (Large Pocket Watch)
- Includes 14.5 inch pocket watch chain
We Also Recommend
Charles-Hubert Paris Dual Escapement 45 jewel Automatic Complication Watch, XWA6026
Charles-Hubert Paris Automatic Selfwinding Watch, Stainless Steel, Black Dial, XWA4240
Charles-Hubert Paris Pilot's Dual Time Chronograph, Stainless Steel Case & Bracelet XWA6033
Charles-Hubert Paris Elite Pilot's Tachymeter Chronograph, Steel & Rose Goldtone, XWA6037