Traser P96 Soldier Camouflage Military Tritium Watch, model 106631
Created especially for active military personnel, the Traser Soldier is also ideal for hunters and adventurers. The Traser H3 Soldier has a military green lightweight fibreglass reinforced polyamide case and lightweight camouflage rubber strap for durability and comfort in all situations.
Although the camouflage design may help keep you from being seen, the watch itself is incredibly easy for you to read and tell the time accurately, day or night. The self powered Green Tritium Illumination on the hands and on each hour marker allow you to read the time even in total darkness. The unidirectional elapse time bezel also has a Tritium Illumination marker so can still be used when dark.
The Traser Soldier has a nearly scratch proof sapphire glass crystal and is water resistant to 200 meters or 660 feel below sea level.
- Traser Model 106631
- SWISS MADE
- Movement Calibre: Ronda 515 Quartz (battery powered)
- Long Life 42 months power reserve
- Lightweight Fiberglass reinforced Polyamide Case
- Unidirectional Bezel
- Sapphire Glass Crystal
- Date Function: Window at the 3 o'clock position
- TRITIUM Illuminated
- Green Tritium on the Hands and 1 through 11 HOur Markers
- Orange Tritium at the 12 o'clock marker
- Green Tritium Marker at the zero position of the Elapse Time Bezel
- Camouflage Rubber Dive Strap
- Water Resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Diameter: 44 millimeters (46 millimeters with setting crown)
- Thickness:13.6 millimeters
- Light Weight: 61 grams (including strap)
- Dial Color: green
We Also Recommend
Traser P66 Mil-G Military Tritium Watch, Model 100269, Marcus Luttrell's Favorite