Traser P67 Chronograph Elegance, Steel, Sapphire and Blue Tritium, models 105036, 105035, 105034
The new P67 Series Elegance Chronograph is much larger than the original classic series watches. This new model is a full 46 millimeters diameter which means it's a whopping 50 millimeters across with the setting crown and the chronograph pushers.
The styling may be business dress and it does look great with a suit and tie, but the construction is pure Traser Military Grade with an all stainless steel case, nearly scratch proof Sapphire Glass Crystal and water resistance to 330 feet below sea level. You'll never want to underestimate the boss who wears this monster of a watch!
The watch is fully tritium illuminated in BLUE TRITIUM including the second hand and the rotating steel bezel.
- Traser Classic Elegance Chronograph Model 105035
- Swiss Made
- Ronda Claiber 5040.E Quartz Battery Powered Movement
- Chronograph (Stopwatch) Analog Movement
- Large Day of the Week Window (below the 12 o'clock number)
- Date Window (above the 6 o'clock marker)
- BLUE TRITIUM ILLUMINATION on the hands and numerals 1 through 11
- ORANGE TRITIUM on the 12 o'clock marker
- Solid Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Case
- Unidirectional Rotating Besel, Stainless Steel with Blue Trigalight Marker
- Virtually Scratchproof Sapphire Crystal
- Water Resistant and depth tested to 145 psi, equivalent to 100 meters or 330 feet below sea level
- MODEL 105035 - Padded and Stitched Aviator Strap
DIMENSIONS (Very Large Men's Watch):
- Diameter 46 millimeters (49 millimeters with crown and pushers)
- Thickness: 13.7 milimeters
- Lug Width: 22 Millimeters
We Also Recommend
Armourlite Professional Series All Steel Tritium Watch with Shatterproof Crystal AL1401
Bulova 1976 Re-Edition Computron Blue LED Digital Watch, 96C139, Limited Edition