Bulova 1976 Re-Edition Computron Blue LED Digital Watch, 96C139, Limited Edition
Technologically Updated but with the Classic 1976 Design
Bulova Computron Blue LED Limited Edition Watch
Push-Button LED Lighted Display
Dual Time Zones for Pilot's and Travelers
The most exciting watch this year at the Basel Watch Fair in Switzerland was actually a watch first unveiled in 1976 and it revolutionized the watch industry. The watch was amazingly solid state with no moving parts. And it used quartz technology (now taken for granted) instead of wind up mechanical movements. The watch was so popular stores customer would line up outside the doors when a shipment arrived!
Bulova has recreated the watch especially for collectors, but also for customer who love the design and super easy readability. The LED lighted dial is very bright and easy-to-read, day or night. The angled display is in perfect line of sight for the wearer.
This new model has the time in HOUR, MINUTES and SECONDS, plus at the push of the button, the DAY and DATE and a SECOND TIME ZONE.
- Model # 96C139
- Bulova Quartz Digital Movement (Battery Powered)
- Battery Life Estimated at 2 Years, but may be Less depending on usage.
- Easy-Open Rear Screw-Back Battery Compartment
- Push Button Digital Display (only visible when the button is pushed)
- Blue LED
- Time in Hour and Minutes when button first pushed
- Subsequent pushes reveal Seconds, Day, Date and Second Time Zones
CASE, BRACELET and CRYSTAL
- Stainless Steel Case and Case Back
- Stainless Steel Bracelet with Deployment Clasp
- Mineral Glass Crystal
- 3 ATM Water Resistant (Splash Resistant Only, not for Swimming or Showering)
- Width: 31 Millimeters
- Length: 50 millimeters
- Thickness; 14 millimeters
We Also Recommend
Charles-Hubert Paris Elite Pilot's Tachymeter Chronograph, Steel & Rose Goldtone, XWA6037
Armourlite Professional Series All Steel Tritium Watch with Shatterproof Crystal AL1401
Charles-Hubert Paris "Event Horizon" Tritium Watch, Stainless Steel, XWA6045