IsoBright Valor T100 Tritium Watch, Yellow DIal and Tritium, model ISO303
The Isobright model ISO303 with it's easy-to-read bright Yellow dial and T100 Yellow and Orange tritium is a popular, yet surprisingly difficult to find color combination. It has quickly become on of our best selling watches.
Like the other models in the IsoBright Valor Collection, the ISO303 has the world's first T100 rated tritium illumination housed in a lightweight polycarbonate case. This makes it 4 times brighter than other Tritium Watches (rated T25). Every hour marker tritium illuminated and the unidirectional bezel features two tritium markers.
The ISO303 also features a virtually unscratchable sapphire glass crystal, a lightweight yet super strong polycarbonate case and a silicone diving strap. This model is water resistant to 200 meters or 660 feet below sea level.
Model ISO303 features a reliable Swiss Quartz Ronda 715Li movement with a 10-year lithium battery. Each Isobrite watch has a 2 year manufacturer's warranty, valid when you purchase your watch from an AUTHORIZED DEALER like Time4Tritium..
- Model ISO303 - Yellow Dial with Yellow and Orange Tritium Illumination
- T100 Tritium Illumination (4x brighter than standard Tritium watches)
- Illumination guaranteed for 10 years
- Easy-to-read Yellow Dial with black hands and numbers
- Swiss watch movement (Ronda 715Li)
- Date Window
- Carbon reinforced polymer case
- Unidirectional polymer bezel with 2 Tritium markers
- stainless steel case back secured with stainless steel screws
- Sapphire crystal
- Double gasket push-in crown
- Water resistant up to 666 feet (200 meters)
- Black silicone signature strap
- DIAMETER: 47 mm diameter case
- DEPTH: (thickness): 12 mm
- LUG WIDTH: 22mm lug width
We Also Recommend
Armourlite Professional Series All Steel Tritium Watch with Shatterproof Crystal AL1401
Bulova 1976 Re-Edition Computron Blue LED Digital Watch, 96C139, Limited Edition