IsoBright Valor T100 Tritium Watch, Orange Tritium, Link Bracelet, ISO312
The Isobright model ISO312 with it's stunning sunray Orange Dial and its T100 brilliant Orange tritium illumination is a real knockout day or night. Like the other models in the IsoBright Valor Collection, the ISO312 has the world's first T100 rated tritium illumination housed in a lightweight polycarbonate case. This makes it 4 times brighter than other Tritium Watches (rated T25). Every hour marker tritium illuminated and the unidirectional bezel features not one, but two tritium markers.
The ISO312 also features a virtually unscratchable sapphire glass crystal, a lightweight yet super strong polycarbonate case and a Armourlite's amazing LINK STYLE Polyurethane bracelet.
The Case itself is a carbon reinforced poly material which is exceedingly strong while being very lightweight. The back of the case is made of steel with four screws. It is water resistant to 200 meters or 660 feet below sea level.
Model ISO312 features a reliable Swiss Quartz Ronda 715Li movement with a 10-year lithium battery. Each Isobrite watch has a 2 year manufacturer's warranty, valid when you purchase your watch from an AUTHORIZED DEALER like Time4Tritium..
- Model ISO312 - Orange Dial with Orange and Blue Tritium Illumination
- T100 Tritium Illumination (4x brighter than standard Tritium watches)
- Illumination guaranteed for 10 years
- Sunray Metallic Orange Dial with Black hands and hour markers
- Swiss watch movement (Ronda 715Li)
- Date Window
- Carbon reinforced polymer case
- Unidirectional polymer bezel with 2 Tritium markers
- stainless steel case back secured with stainless steel screws
- Sapphire crystal
- Double gasket push-in crown
- Water resistant up to 666 feet (200 meters)
- Polyurethane Link Style Bracelet with Deployment Clasp
- BONUS: Extra FREE Nylon Band Included
- DIAMETER: 47 mm diameter case
- DEPTH: (thickness): 12 mm
- LUG WIDTH: 22mm lug width
We Also Recommend
Armourlite Professional Series All Steel Tritium Watch with Shatterproof Crystal AL1401