Traser's Original Officer Pro Military Field Officer's Tritium Watches, models 103350, 107103
Traser's original Officer Pro Collection is styled like the original World War II Field Officer's Watches, extremely easy-to-read large numerals with 24 hour numbers included and easy-to-read minute/second markers. The watch is not large, not ostentatious, and has no unnecessary functions or dials It is a no nonsense field watch.
Naturally Traser made it the best military watch possible. The case is solid stainless steel and the watch now has a highly scratch resistant sapphire glass crystal (an opgrade from the original collection). The Officer Pro is the traditional 40 millimeter diameter watch, preferred by many men and now often worn by women, too.
Day or night the high contrast dial and full tritium illumination make sure you can read the time in any condition. The watch is entirely Swiss Made and features a fine jeweled quartz movement to keep perfect time. It is water resistant and depth tested to 100 meters or 330 feet below sea level.
- Traser Officer Pro, Field Officer's Tritium Watch
- All Swiss Made
- Movement Calibre Ronda 715
- Quartz - Battery Operated
- All Stainless Steel PVD Case
- Sapphire Glass Crystal
- Water resistant to 100 meters (330 ft / 145 psi)
- Date Function (Window at 3 o'clock position)
- Trigalight Tritium Illumination:
- Green on Hands and Hour Markers 1-11
- Green Tritium on Hands
- Orange Tritium on the 12 o'clock marker
- Choice of Nylon Nato Strap or Rubber Dive Strap
- Diameter: 40 millimeters, 42 millimeters with setting crown
- Depth (thickness): 10.5 millimeters
We Also Recommend
IsoBrite by Armourlite Eclipse Military Tritium Watch, T100 Multicolor Tritium, ISO203MIL
Citizen Promaster TOUGH Chronograph with Black Duralast Finish and Camouflage Strap, CA0727-12E