Men's Diamond and Gold Coin Ring featuring the 1/10th ounce USA Walking Liberty Coin
1/2 carat of Diamonds TOTAL WEIGHT
Men's Gold Coin and Diamond Ring
1/10th Oz. Solid Gold United States Coin
Elegant Man's Gold and Diamond Ring
Gem of the Day is pleased to offer a large, heavy and impressive men's diamond coin ring designed by the Gemday Design Studio. With the price of gold now over $1,500.00 per ounce, interest in gold coins and gold coin jewelry has never been higher. Many people now invest in gold coins. The United States Government has responded to this demand by issuing a new series of gold bullion coins that have become some the most desired gold coins in history. The "Walking Liberty" Coin is also often called the American Eagle Coin because if the image of the Eagle on the reverse side.
The Gemday Design Studio Gold Coin Ring features the 1/10 ounce United States "Walking Liberty" Gold Coin. Lady Liberty is shown on the top of the ring, as you see in the photograph on the right.
The body of the ring itself is cast in 10 karat yellow gold because of it's strength, durability and beauty. The ring is high polished to a mirror finish. The coin itself is set down into the ring and the diamonds are channel set into a groove around the coin. Both the coin and the diamonds are protected against damage or loss by being set down into the ring rather than set on top of the mounting. The channel holding the diamonds is white gold and rhodium to show off the brilliant round diamonds.
FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN INVESTING IN OUR COIN RING:
- 33 Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds
- Diamonds are Channel Set into the Ring
- Over 1/2 carat total diamond weight
- COLOR: G-H (Near colorless)
- CLARITY: SI-1 (Free from any visible flaws or inclusions)
- 10 karat Yellow Gold
- Rhodium and 10k Gold White Frame to Set Diamonds and Coin
- WEIGHT: Approximately 16 grams (varies by finger size)
- Genuine U.S.A. Solid Gold Walking Liberty Coin
- Legal U.S.A. Tender Coin
- 1/10th Ounce
- Date May Vary
- Ring will be Custom Made to your Exact Finger Size
- This Ring Design can be made to hold other sizes and denominations of coins. We can also use your coin to make this ring.
- We can also make this ring in 14k gold, 18k gold or platinum if you desire.
- Prices will vary depending on your choices.
- Call TOLL FREE 1 (888) 243-6329 to discuss any customization you might desire.
We Also Recommend
Men's Kentucky Cluster Diamond Ring, 1 carat of Diamonds total weight
Men's Diamond President's Ring, 1 carat of Diamonds total weight
Men's Heavy Diamond Cross Link Bracelet, 1/3rd carat t.w., Stainless Steel